- New Princess Breakfast: Starting April 2, 2017 there will be a new character breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno on the Boardwalk. Special guests will be Eric and Ariel and Rapunzel and Flynn. I personally cannot wait to try this one out!
- Rope Drop Changes in Magic Kingdom: Instead, rope drop is at the entrances to the individual lands (Fantasy, Adventure, etc.) Main Street now opens an hour before rope drop, so do all the shops and restaurants. So, you can get your iconic picture in front of the castle without having to have a breakfast reservation, but the problem with that is, so can everyone else who wants to see rope drop. So, I think this is actually pretty smart on Disney, more crowd control, but it gets rid of all the nostalgia of the opening show at the gates.
- Pandora, World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom: Opening this summer, this is going to be one of, if not the biggest change coming to Disney World this year. It will feature two rides. The Avatar Flight of Passage, which will be similar to Soarin’ in Epcot. On the Flight of Passage, guests will be on a motion flight simulator, flying high over Pandora, on a banshee!! Then there’s the Na’vi River Journey which takes you down through the rain forest.
- Weddings in Magic Kingdom: You can now get married IN the Magic Kingdom (whattttt?) After park hours you can take a trip down Main Street in Cinderella’s carriage, get married in front of her castle and have a private reception in fantasy land with 300 guests! So, what are you waiting for? Call a Disney Wedding Planner today!
- Olaf will officially be joining in on the fun in Hollywood Studios for meet and great! So don’t forget to have your autograph books ready
- Star Wars Guided Tour: A 7 hour guided tour that is all things, well Star Wars. It includes Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Jedi Training (ages 4-12), a tour through Star Wars Launch Bay, dinner at Backlot Express, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party, and fireworks viewing. ($121)
- New Restaurants coming to Disney Springs: The Polite Pig, Paddlefish, Edison, and Planet Hollywood are all to make their appearance by spring this year.
Until Next Time,